10 ting du bør vite.
3. september kom den endelige versjonen av Android 10. Foreløpig er det kun Pixel 4 som kan installere den, men etter hvert kommer tieren til andre telefoner også.
Det kommer mer info. om Android 10, spesielt på Klippstoff. Her er 10 nyheter med Android 10 (engelsk):
Simpler, smarter, and more helpful
1. Smart Reply now suggests actions. So when someone sends you a message with an address or a YouTube video, you can open and navigate in Google Maps or open up the video in YouTube—no copying and pasting required. And Smart Reply now works across all your favorite messaging apps.
2. Come to the dark side… with Dark Theme. You can enable Dark Theme for your entire phone or for specific apps like Photos and Calendar. It’s easier on your eyes, and your phone battery too.
3. Take advantage of larger, edge-to-edge screens with the new gesture navigation. With simple swipes, you can go backwards, pull up the homescreen, and fluidly move between tasks. After switching, you won’t want to go back to visible buttons.
4. With a single tap, Live Caption will automatically caption videos, podcasts and audio messages across any app—even stuff you record yourself. Live Caption will become available this fall, starting with Pixel.
New privacy and security features put you in control
5. You can choose to only share location data with apps while you’re using them. You’ll also receive reminders when an app that you are not actively using is accessing your location, so you can decide whether or not to continue sharing.
6. In a new Privacy section under Settings, you’ll find important controls like Web & App Activity and Ad Settings in one place.
7. With Google Play system updates, important security and privacy fixes can now be sent to your phone from Google Play, in the same way your apps update. So you get these fixes as soon as they’re available, without having to wait for a full OS update.
Find the right balance with technology for you and your family
8. You have greater control over where and when notifications will alert you. Mark notifications as “Silent” and they won’t make noise or appear on your lockscreen, so you’re only alerted by notifications when you want to be.
9. Now Family Link is part of every device running Android 9 or 10, right in settings under Digital Wellbeing. Parents can use these tools to set digital ground rules like daily screen time limits, device bedtime, time limits on specific apps, and more. They can also review the apps children install on their devices, as well as their usage.
10. Want to be in the zone but not off the grid? Digital Wellbeing now brings you Focus mode. Select the apps you find distracting—such as email or the news—and silence them until you come out of Focus mode. Sign up for the Beta to try it.
Ulike økosystemer og forskjellig filosofi.Les artikkelen
Det kan lønne seg å legge litt jobb i å organisere appene!Les artikkelen
En forhåndstitt ble lagt ut til utviklere, men så fjernet.Les artikkelen